Busy, Busy, Busy Saturday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 9/1/12 4:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning!

Today is going to be a busy day!!!

Baked a red velvet cake last night, have to make the icing today.
Getting ready to start the sauce for the Lasagna and will then put that all together.

Today is the rehearsal for Brianna's wedding.   Then after the rehearsal the rehearsal dinner which I'm doing all the cooking and prepping for.   

I have my shoes - found them last night, and found a pair of flat sandles to change into since it is an outdoor wedding, and a purse.   I found all this for less than the price I almost paid for another pair of shoes.  I'm really happy with my find!!!!! 

Hope you all have an awesome Saturday!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 9/1/12 6:15 am - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. woke up early out of habit, I guess.  Played on FB for a bit.  Now, I'm waiting for my work computer to boot up so I can get in a few hours of OT.  Siehara was not feeling well when she went to bed last night, so I'm not sure what they day is going to bring.  I know that I am going to work for a few hours and have to go to the grocery store and to pick up a money order to pay the rent.  

Other than that, plans are up in the air.  I think Neil is coming back today, but not positive.  We have no definite plans for the weekend, so we are just going with the flow.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 9/1/12 6:16 am
GM Ida and PA!

Ida, did you find the Kohls in Warminster?? Is that where you got your shoes and stuff?? Glad that you found what you were looking for and for a decent price!!

Today I am off to support group. I am not going to stay the whole time since we are supposed to go swimming at a friends place today. FINALLY, some summer fun!! The rest of the day is up in the air... probably laundry and such!

Have a GREAT holiday weekend! My summer is coming to an end, ....

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 9/1/12 11:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beth;
No I didn't find anything I liked :-(

I finally found them @ Nine West, I love Nine West and have so many shoes/handbags from there that I wanted to try to stay away.  I really do love their products and their shoes are soooo comfortable...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 9/2/12 6:20 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA,
I know I am late, like an entire day.  I wasn't doing very well on Saturday.  My back is sore because I was rear ended on Thursday evening.  No serious damage to my car, and my back is not as bad as it could be.  

Today, Sunday, I'll be working on a baby blanket for my daughter's niece.  I finally finished the blanket for my newborn grandson.  I mailed that, and some stuff for my older two grandchildren.  

In addition to the next blanket, I'll be watching the Phillies game.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views